About the B3 Pro ChargerUpdated 11 days ago
When you plug in the charger WITHOUT a battery connected to it - the LEDs should light up green. You may notice it flashing to red very rapidly, this is fine, it is checking for the voltage but with no battery attached it just keeps searching - this is normal. If one or more do not light up the charger is not working properly. Do not use, as a bad charger may damage the battery.
When you first plug the battery into the charge port, it is normal for the LEDs to initially turn red even if you know the battery is fully charged - the LEDs will change to steady green when it detects the corresponding cell is fully charged. The battery pack is fully charged when it senses that all three cells have a balanced charged and ALL THREE lights are green.
The charger is not working properly if:
- One or more LEDs never light up at all
- The charger ever made a popping sound and/or smelled bad when you plugged it in.
- If this has happened, do not attempt use it/ charge the battery
- replace the charger
- For warranty support:
- email us at [email protected] and let us know all of your troubleshooting efforts and results & include pictures!
- You may purchase a new charger by going to our website SwiftPaws.com
Charge away from anything flammable.
Always use a fire resistant container such as a battery charging bag to charge the LiPo battery.
NOTE: Always send a picture when reaching out for support by emailing [email protected]
CAUTION: The battery should always be allowed to come to room-temperature before charging. Charging a hot or cold battery might delay charging or damage the battery. For best results, charge the battery at temperatures between 50º and 80ºF (10º-30ºC).