The Battery Pack Should Not be "Unwrapped"!!!Updated 2 years ago
The plastic wrapper is part of the battery pack and SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED!
LiPo batteries contain chemicals and should not be exposed - do not puncture or open - dispose of properly - do not use if damaged - they can cause an extremely hot fire that cannot be extinguished using water!
Please do not attempt to charge or use a battery pack with the "wrapper" missing. If you have removed the wrapper, please dispose of it the battery properly and replace it. Batteries can be purchased on our website SwiftPaws.com - or elsewhere - How to dispose of your LiPo battery
Do not use if damaged - they can cause an extremely hot fire that cannot be extinguished using water!
A Few Tips on Using Lipo Batteries:
- Always using a fireproof container such as a battery charging bag to charge the LiPo battery.
- Always supervise the charging of LiPo batteries
- Always use the charger recommended for our battery
- Always use a fireproof bag or container when charging
- Always dispose LiPo batteries properly.
- NEVER short a LiPo battery.
- NEVER try to use damaged or swollen LiPo batteries.
- NEVER over-discharge a lipo, it will reduce the life span, and might cause safety issue.
CAUTION: The battery should always be allowed to come to room-temperature before charging. Charging a hot or cold battery might delay charging or damage the battery. For best results, charge the battery at temperatures between 50º and 80ºF (10º-30ºC).