Troubleshooting the main drive unit
First be sure you are using a freshly, fully charged battery.
Based on the following information - pinpoint what is going wrong and report your results when you reach out to [email protected] for warranty support. Send pictures and videos that support your findings.
TURN ON THE MAIN DRIVE UNIT
- You will hear three start-up beeps (increasing in tone)
- Then you'll hear two single-tone beeps indicating the drive is searching for the remote
- You'll hear two rapid beeps signaling that the drive and remote have paired.
- NOTE: these two rapid beeps might occur immediately if your remote controller is already on and within range.
- TURN ON REMOTE by pressing the on/off toggle button:
- the remote will vibrate twice
- the LED light will start blinking green
- When you move the trigger wheel in either direction, the LED light will become steady green
- Once the remote is paired with the drive, moving the trigger wheel will drive the motor in the main drive unit -
- * The line will move in one direction when you move the trigger up
- * The other direction when you move the trigger down
- * Slower when you move the trigger only part way
- * Fastest when you move the trigger as far as it will go
For help email [email protected] - send pictures & videos whenever possible!