Troubleshooting the Remote Control
If your remote suddenly stops working - or fails to turn on:
- Keep the remote within 10-15 feet of the main drive unit to maintain connection.
- The battery might have been jarred loose.
- The battery might need to be replaced*
*About the battery:
The remote has a disposable battery inside which should be good for a year or two.
- Use a CR123A battery
- do NOT use a rechargeable battery in the remote
- off brand batteries have been known to cause erratic performance - please use quality, brand name replacements.
For help email [email protected] - send pictures & videos whenever possible!
Was this article helpful?