What to expect: turning on main drive and controllerUpdated 2 years ago
Always start with a freshly, fully charged battery.
Your Main Drive and Remote SHOULD work as described below:
- MAIN DRIVE: When you turn the main drive power switch on:
- you should hear three start-up beeps (increasing in tone)
- then you'll hear two single-tone beeps indicating the drive is searching for the remote
- you'll hear two rapid beeps when the drive syncs with the remote
- NOTE: these two rapid beeps might occur immediately if your remote controller is already on and within range.
- TURN ON REMOTE: by pressing the on/off toggle button:
- the remote will vibrate twice
- the LED light will start blinking green
- When you move the trigger wheel in either direction, the LED light will become steady green
- If it has already synced with the drive, moving the trigger wheel will drive the motor in the main drive - causing the line/lure to move as followed:
- one direction when you move the trigger up
- the other direction when you move the trigger down
- slower when you move the trigger only part way
- fastest when you move the trigger as far as it will go
For help email [email protected] - send pictures & videos whenever possible!
Was this article helpful?