You can tell if you have this remote by the distinctive white "control trigger"
- This remote controller comes with a replaceable CR123A battery - do not use rechargeable batteries in the remote controller.
- This remote does not need to be calibrated.
Turn it on
- By pressing the on/off toggle switch
- You'll feel three slight vibrations and the LED light will flash green
- The light will turn steady green once you move the control trigger in either direction
- The controller will remain on for 90 seconds.
The automatic shutdown safety feature:
- At 80 seconds into a play session
- The remote controller will vibrate twice and
- The LED light will turn red for 10 seconds
- If you do nothing, the auto-shutdown safety feature engages.
TO BYPASS THE AUTOSHUTDOWN
- Press and hold the on/off toggle switch during that 10 seconds, when the LED light turns from green to red
- the remote will vibrate twice and the light will turn green again - indicating the beginning of another 90 second play session without interruption.
To Enter Slow Speed Mode
- Turn on the remote by pressing the on/off toggle switch
- Press the Control Trigger down
- and press the on/off toggle switch once, quickly and release both
- You should be in Low Speed mode.
To stop low speed and return to normal speed:
- Turn off both the drive and remote
- When you turn them back on you'll be back to normal speed.