A fully charged battery should last for about 10 minutes of runtime. If your battery only lasts a minute or two, your battery or charger might need replacing.
Please note: do not remove the "wrapper" from your battery. If you have, please do not attempt to use or charge it. It should be replaced. You can order replacement batteries on our website: SwiftPaws.com
Try these suggestions before contacting us - and let us know your results so we can better serve you!
- Make sure you are connecting the battery to the charger correctly. (See illustration Below)
- Let the battery charge for 24 hours - or until all three lights turn green
- Fully charge the wireless remote
- Check your course and correct for anything that might be putting unusual stress on the machine (ie: any area where the string might be getting bogged down; tall grass, slight bump, etc.)
- If you’re still experiencing poor battery performance, Click the help icon in the lower right corner to contact us. Tell us whether all three lights turned green after charging, and everything you’ve tried up to this point. We’ll get to the bottom of this!