A fully charged battery should last for about 10 minutes of runtime (that's the time the motor is actually running, idle time between runs does not count!) If your battery only lasts a minute or two, your battery and/or charger might need replacing.
Check the condition of your battery. If it is swollen or misshaped do not attempt to use or charge it. See: About Your LiPo Battery, How to Store & How to Dispose of Old Ones.
Please note: do not remove the "wrapper" from your battery. If it is missing or torn please do not attempt to use or charge the battery. It should be replaced. You can order replacement batteries on our website: SwiftPaws.com
Try these suggestions before contacting us - and let us know your results so we can better serve you!
- Make sure you are connecting the battery to the charger correctly. (See illustration Below)
- Let the battery charge until all three lights turn green
- Fully charge the wireless remote (if yours requires charging)
- Check your course and correct for anything that might be putting undue stress (drag) on the system (ie: any area where the string might be getting bogged down; tall grass, slight bump, etc.)
- If you’re still experiencing poor battery performance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us whether all three lights turned green after charging, and everything you’ve tried up to this point. We’ll get to the bottom of this!