Please refer to this link to learn:
- Check your course - look for tall grass, uneven terrain, or other types of debris that may be putting drag on the line that could be triggering the stall safety feature.
- Setup on trimmed lawn
- Re-position the pulleys to keep the line an even distance from the ground
- Clear away any debris
- Check to ensure your wireless controller is working
- The unit’s rechargeable battery might be low
- Recharge the battery
- Check the tension on your line. It may be too taut.
- Adjust the tension by un-staking the SwiftPaw Unit and moving it forward and back to create just the right amount of tension. See the video below: