SwiftPaws Home is designed with safety features that include stopping the motor when a disturbance is detected in the system. For example if your pup steps on the line or catches the flag.
There are other reasons your drive may stall. Following are some things you can check for. Please refer to this link for Machine Beep Codes
- Check your course - look for tall grass, uneven terrain, or other types of debris that may be putting drag on the line that could be triggering the stall safety feature.
- Setup on trimmed lawn
- Re-position the pulleys to keep the line an even distance from the ground
- Clear away any debris
- Check to ensure your wireless controller is working
- The unit’s rechargeable battery might be low
- Always start with a fully, freshly charged battery
- Check the tension on your line. It may be too taut.
- Adjust the tension by un-staking the SwiftPaw Unit and moving it forward and back to create just the right amount of tension. See the video below:
If this still hasn't addressed your problem, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what's going on. Send a short (less than 30 second) video along too if you can.