Please visit your veterinarian to be sure your pet is up for this kind of activity.
Remember to ask your vet about exercise and your growing puppy!
YOU are the #1 Safety Feature!
- We recommend no more than two (2) play sessions per pet, per-day.
- Be aware of your pet’s level of fitness and ability, not every pet can or should run for the full 90 seconds.
- When using SwiftPaws, watch your pet for signs of becoming tired (panting, slowing down, etc.) and stop whenever appropriate.
- Do not leave your pet unattended with SwiftPaws.
- Do not leave SwiftPaws (especially the drive unit and controller) outside when not in use.
- Use SwiftPaws in good weather conditions and be cautious of potential hazards (mud/snow/terrain/obstacles/etc.)
- Always provide plenty of water!