The SwiftPaws Home is capable of speeds up to 30 mph - in both directions.
If your SwiftPaws is not performing as well as expected, the problem might be your battery.
- If your battery is swollen or misshaped - do not charge or use it
- If you have removed the "wrapper" - do not charge or use it
Troubleshoot your battery/charger:
- When you plug in your battery and charger - all three lights should turn on - they might initially turn red even if the battery is fully charged.
- if one or more do not light up - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know
- When it finishes charging (up to 24 hrs) all three lights should turn green
- if one or more lights remain red - email us at email@example.com and let us know all of your troubleshooting efforts and results
- Did your charger ever make a popping sound and/or smell bad when you plugged it in?
- If so -do not attempt to charge the battery
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know all of your troubleshooting efforts and results
NOTE: Always send a picture when reaching out to support - a picture's worth a thousand words!