The SwiftPaws Home is capable of speeds up to 30 mph - and it’s reversible!
If your SwiftPaws is not performing as well as expected, the problem might be your battery. Please contact us using the help form here. To help us troubleshoot, please include information such as:
- When you plug your charger in, do all three lights turn red?
- When it finishes charging, do all three lights turn green?
- Or do one or more lights remain red?
- Did your charger ever smell bad when you plugged it in and then not seem to charge the battery?
- Does your battery look like it has swollen?
- Have you tried plugging the unit directly into an AC power source using an adapter and it worked better/faster?
- Mention your terrain - is it uneven? or on a slope? Is the grass trimmed?
- Does your machine or controller beep a lot? (click here for a chart that explains the beeps)