Follow the numbered steps:
1. Locate the three (3) screws
2. They are not stripped, they require a special tool, which, if you don't have, use a narrow flat screwdriver that will fit into two of the six points, and turn carefully
3. Ease the two halves apart, taking care not to pull the wires that are connected on both halves.
4. position the spring so that one end rests on the top and the other on the bottom edges of the switch.
5. Carefully put the two halves together, replace the screws, and you're good to go!