The "New" Remote Controls are those shipped between July 1st, & Dec. 10th, 2020
If you aren't sure - it looks like the one in the image below. Earlier models do not have the external LED light or push-button toggle on/off switch.
Remote calibration: pay careful attention that every step is done in exactly the right order. If something doesn't seem to happen when it should or if your remote does not work as expected. Turn the remote and unit off and back on again and start over. It might take a couple of tries at first, but soon it'll be second nature.
- Turn the remote on by pushing the on/off button once.
- It will vibrate three times and the LED light will start flashing green - meaning it's ready and waiting!
- Steady green means you're in a play session.
- To calibrate the remote - first push the trigger fully forward/up until it vibrates once,
- Then push the trigger fully reverse/down until it vibrates once again.
- Wait for a few seconds before moving the trigger.
Your remote is now calibrated!
OPTIONAL Low Speed Mode
At this point you may now activate Low Speed. See How to Initiate Low Speed Mode!
OPTIONAL Bypassing the 90 second automatic shut off safety Feature. See How to Bypass Auto Shutdown
To turn the remote off
Push and hold the on/off button until it vibrates twice and the LED flashes red, then goes out.