Charging the battery
1) Monitor charging and remove the battery from the charger when all three lights turn green.
2) Your SwiftPaws works best on a fully charged battery, so charging immediately before play is recommended. However, it should be fine to charge it the night before in preparation.
3) Allow the battery to come to room temperature before charging - ideally, between 50º and 80ºF (10º-30ºC).
Storage & Transportation
1) Store battery at room temperature between 40º and 80ºF for best results.
2) not expose battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods.
3) When transporting or temporarily storing in a vehicle, temperature range should be greater than 20ºF but no more than 150ºF.
4) Storing battery at temperatures greater than 170ºF for extended periods of time (more
than 2 hours) may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
5) Store long-term neither fully charged, nor fully discharged.
Caring for Battery
1) Charge battery with the charger that came with your battery (if you purchased a compatible battery elsewhere, make sure to purchase and use the charger that was recommended by the battery manufacturer).
2) Avoid over-discharging the battery. Use it for approximately 10 minutes of MOTOR RUN TIME and then recharge.
3) Avoid over-charging the battery. Monitory charging and when all three lights turn green, remove the battery from the charger.
3) Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause fire. LiPo batteries contain chemicals and should not be exposed - do not puncture or open - dispose of properly - do not use if damaged - they can cause an extremely hot fire that cannot be extinguished using water!
4) Immediately stop using or charging a battery that is swollen or misshaped. Dispose of it properly: About Your LiPo Battery, How to Store & How to Dispose of Old Ones.
Operating Temperature Limits:
Charge: 50ºF to 113ºF
Discharge: 50ºF to 140ºF
1) Let battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
2) During discharge and handling of batteries, do not exceed 160ºF.