Battery: Charge, Use, and StorageUpdated 3 months ago
- Begin each session with freshly, fully charged battery – including first time out of the box
- Use fully charged battery within 2 days
- After use - only charge to storage voltage & charge to full just before using, if it will sit longer than 2 days
- Allowing a fully charged or discharged battery to sit unused longer than 3 days will permanently damage it.
- Do not use or charge a swollen battery
- Do not use a bad charger as it may damage the battery
- The maximum voltage naturally declines over time – replace the battery once it drop to 80% capacity
- Always monitor charging
- Always charge the battery inside the LiPo charging bag
Was this article helpful?