Just the Bullet Points (11.1v battery)Updated 9 months ago
Using the 11.1v (Home Original) battery:
- Always fully charge before using (even if it was only a "little used")
- Always use charging bag
- Always monitor charging (you may stop and start the charging process if necessary)
- Always remove from charger when full
- Always stop using the battery and recharge when it reaches 9.6v*
- Always unplug the battery from the drive when not in use
- Always use the fully charged battery in 2-3 days
- Always store the battery at around 11.4v and be sure to charge and discharge it every three months while in storage.
- Once the maximum capacity drops to 10.08v it's time to replace the battery
* about 10 minutes or five 90 second play sessions
Note: never charge the battery while it is plugged into the drive. Unplug the battery from the drive first before plugging it into the charger.
Was this article helpful?